April 1, 2013

Good and Bad News

Well I have good news- me being sick isnt cancer related!!! Bad news- be being sick isnt cancer related! I am apparently contagious. Elliot woke up covered in vomit this morning. Poor baby is sick too. He didnt wake up at all last night/ slept thru the night. When he did wake his crib was a mess.

First act of the morning= bath time for baby. Stripped all his bedding and got everything cleaned up. He doesnt seem to have a fever (will check shortly, since he just had a bath) and is chowing down on a bottle as I type. Other than a bit fussier than normal he seems okay.

Im still a bit under the weather myself. I ate food last night and was ill shortly after. So here I am again today just trying to keep everything in order. Ugh, never ever wished to get my baby sick. This is really the first time hes ever been ill. 10 months without any real sick days from him, I really do feel bad for the poor guy. 10x more so than normal since I know exactly how he feels.

Now, to get all the disinfectant I can find and attempt to de-germ our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment