April 6, 2013

Spots part 2

Good news! The steroids are working. My spots are going down as of this morning. (still there but lighter) Not nearly as itchy as yesterday either. I managed to get some sleep last night thanks to the benadryl. I was however up around 3 am wide awake (thank you steroids). I swear, steroids = weight gain, and no sleep. UGH. I am thankful that the spots are going down. Some completely disappeared, but some new ones popped up in their place. Seems that the ones on my lower legs went down the most. My torso and back are still bad.

Since I seem to be doing better, and the rash is much less 'angry' we've decided to pack up and join the rest of the Schmit family at our creek house. Last time we were there we got a permanent crib set up for Elliot. (before that he was in a pack n play, and refused to sleep). The creek house is our home away from home. It'll be nice to attempt to relax. I know at the very least the boys will enjoy the outdoors, and Ill get to be social with my sister in law, and mother in law. This time I will remember to bring my entire stash of meds. No surprises! Hopefully this trip will be better than the last. We are truly blessed to have such a location to retreat to. Its a 45 minute drive, so close enough for us to feel 'away' but near by any medical facilities we need.

Thats all I have for now. The boys are feeling much better. Im good, just trying to to scratch. So off to the creek we go!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear the meds helped. I hope you have an awesome time at the creek house. We love you babe:)

    ReplyDelete