April 14, 2013

Weekend Fun!

Erics birthday was this weekend. (technically, Eric and Chris's birthdays were this weekend. Twins!) We celebrated as a family out at the Schmit creek house. I think its fair to say we all had a blast. Erics side of the family came, along with my side. Eric's sister, Molly, made a huge spread of food. She really out did herself. Everything was wonderful. The kids played down at the creek, and we all enjoyed the nice weather.

Elliot is getting more and more willful each day. Hes now trying to run away from diaper changes. There is just too much going on to allow 'mom' to change him. Hes eating a ton more too. That boy will eat just about anything you put in front of him. Hes always on the go, and always seems to be hungry. Any day now he will be walking.

I kept myself busy to attempt to keep my mind off my scans tomorrow. Finally, the big day is here! Scan day! Tomorrow, 10 am, I will be getting my scans done. We wont know the results until Tuesday at 1:30 pm. Stinks to wait that long, but ehh, we do what we must. So for a few more hours we wait for results.

To bide the time, here are a few pictures of Elliot. He loves running around at the creek.



No comments:

Post a Comment