April 3, 2013

I need a vacation

I need a vacation from being ill. Im just so tired of being sick/not feeling good and/ or having a sick kid. This week has been brutal. I was sick then infected my entire family. I think Elliot has made the turning point (knock on wood) to getting better. We've gone all afternoon without any 'issues'.  Thank goodness!

Eric is still sick. I played nursemaid to both him and Elliot. Made sure they were both getting fluids. Im exhausted. No sleep last night, and no rest today has me pooped. Ill try to go to bed early tonight. I plan on sleeping on the couch again. Trying to not contaminate myself again by being around Eric. To be fair, our couch is really really comfy. I dont mind sleeping out here. Heck, Ive spent plenty of time on this couch in the past months. With my already messed up immune system Im just trying to keep from getting sick again. I cant risk it this close to surgery. Meanwhile, my brother in law just called, and said hes got the same illness too.

So all in all? I need a vacay from being sick. I think one normal day would do it. I have errands I want to run etc. Nothing crazy, but ready to get out and about. Cabin fever is starting to set in. I feel the clock ticking toward my scans and really want get some things done. (elliots birthday stuff needs handled. etc) Nothing major, just that mini to do list. Only 13 days left till scans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment