January 3, 2013

Thursday Updates

One little boy can make a TON of noise! I spent all of yesterday attempting to calm a teething baby boy. Teething tablets, tylenol, 3 naps later both Eric and I were glad when his bed time rolled around. My child is normally a very happy quiet little boy, but yesterday he spent most of the days squalling and telling me how he felt about his new tooth coming in. UGH. I ended the day with a headache that was not medically related! AHH the joys of parenthood. :)

On a better note, Ive had a ton more energy the past 2 days. Maybe its due to me actually being able to sleep some more, now that Im off the steroids sleep has been easier to come by. I finally finished the round of antibiotics that the doctor prescribed for my lungs. Problem is my lungs still hurt. It hurts to breathe. To describe it, it feels like I constantly have a stitch in my side. Like you can get when a person runs. Except I feel it with every breath how. Stinks, but at this point Im thinking its definitely cancer related and not just me getting sick. All we can do now for it is wait until the 10th for my pet scan and see if the cancer in my lung has grown. With how I feel Im willing to bet it has, and thats why I now feel it. Other than that Ive been doing pretty good. No real change on the reading/sight status, but Ill take the sleeping and more energy for now.

I did manage to get a lot done the past 2 days. I crochet 3 hats!! Im rockin and rolling. (that means I need more yarn Ive got to make a trip to hobby lobby) It think my next project will be this wrap thing I found on pinterest. Seems easy enough to make. We also managed to do some spring/new years cleaning done. More organization than anything. Got our office cleaned, and closets cleaned out. I try to do that every few months. Get a donation pile going. This time I have baby stuff to get rid of. So if anyone knoews someone I have a baby swing, bouncey seat, a click it stroller and some other baby stuff that needs a home. I may try consigning it unless someone who reads this needs it. I cant think of anyone off the top of my head.

Eric was going to go back to work yesterday. But his boss called him yesterday morning and said to take the rest of the week off, and just come in on monday. So I get my hubby a few more days! (hes been on leave since my surgery due to the high risk of seizures with radiation treatment. The doctors wanted someone at home with me at all times.)

So cross your fingers Elliot has a better day today. He woke up happy and giggling this morning. Im thinking he was just a cranky butt yesterday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment