March 14, 2013

Holy headache batman!

Had a massive headache yesterday and into late last night. Havent felt pain like that in a while. (you know mind numbing pain in my head) Eric and I were worried, but after finally getting to sleep, this morning its much better. Had it continued we likely would be at the doctor this morning. So for now keeping a close eye on everything. Goes without saying we worry about headaches. Seeing as the last mind numbing headache was my brain bleeding due to a tumor.

Still extremely itchy this morning. Red blotches on my arms and legs. Not quite able to call it a full blown rash yet, but its not going away. I want to stay off the meds needed for it as long as possible. Just one more thing to introduce into my system. Constantly having to remind myself "DONT SCRATCH!!!! It just makes it worse!" lol.

I think the tumor on my lung is back to its antics. Worke up with pain in my right lung. If you remember it hurts on and off. Today is an on day. Just another thing to keep our eye on.

My reading is still off. Some days worse than others. Yesterday, for example, if the word started with a 'B' all I saw was 'batman'. Go figure. This brain reading mess works in mysterious ways. But thats a glimpse into how I see things when I attempt to read. My mind says its seeing one word, when I KNOW thats not the word written. Makes for an interesting reading attempt though.

Im signing off for now. Just wanted to give a quick update on how Im doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment