February 7, 2013

Newest Lab tests in

....Drum roll please........

And its official my side effects are all due to the Yervoy treatment. They tested me for all strains of bacterial infections etc, and all came back negative. So its official, Im having the lovely side effects from my infusions. Of which, this morning are back to very unpleasant. This was to be expected after getting my infusion yesterday. They said it could go back to bad, before starting to clear up again. Ive decided my insides hate me, and are trying to eat themselves. (I know its a lovely picture)

Water is terrible for me, and gatorade is starting to get old. Crazy how water makes things worse. Food makes things worse. Smelling food makes it worse. Eric has managed to scrub my house clean so I cant smell any whiff of food or anything that will set me off. Crazy how the smell of cleaner seems to help.

My arms are black and blue from the injections, as I dont have a port. They just draw blood then give me an iv. So I get the pleasure of being stuck 2x every time I go in there. I guess it could be worse.

Now to keep my crankyness down to a minimum, hard to be in a good mood when feeling like this. Just feels like a never ending cycle right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment